Friday, August 2, 2013

How to fix Netflix aip-701 error code on Smart TV

This is what you get:




As a faithful monthly subscriber to Netflix and addict to many of it's shows, it has become a part of my daily routine. I wake up, feed the kids and get a Netflix fix. But I will say that one of the most annoying things I deal with is when Netflix won't play my shows. So I start to troubleshoot. I turn off the TV and turn it back on (not sure if this qualifies s troubleshooting but it does for me). If that doesn't work, which it never does, I check the internet connection on the TV. Which usually checks out as well. Here is what you need to do:

1. Open Netflix 
2. Once in Netflix, use your remote and press the following buttons fast: 
  Up
  Up
  Down
  Down
  Left
  Right
  Left
  Right
  Up
  Up
  Up
3. After that a screen will come up with the option to deactivate Netflix at the bottom. 
4. Deactivate Netflix to reset the app and sign back in...
5. Everything should be working as normal! 

This has worked for me on both Sony Bravia and LG. I would love to hear any comments or questions and I hope it works for you too! 


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tutorial. I tried doing it but I guess I was not pressing the buttons fast enough.

    Youtube is king for these things. : D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB-B0ryShM0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. That worked! But I wasn't fast enough... Hubby was

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. That worked! But I wasn't fast enough... Hubby was

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It didn't work for me I tried two times now😿

    ReplyDelete
  7. To clear your Netflix viewing history, you will need to open Netflix appears in the browser of your choice. Now, hover over your profile picture appears in the upper-right corner of the screen. Click on Account and click on Account and click on Viewing Activity appears under My Profile and click on the X appears next to a role for removing it from your viewing history. Click on Remove Series and call on +44-800-368-9064 to get connected with technical support.
    Netflix Support Number UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Very Good information, I learned from it, thanks for sharing this informative information with us! Keep posting.
    Skype bellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is really helpful article for me read it my blog too.........PayPal Bellen Nederland

    ReplyDelete